Wednesday, February 10, 2010

blogs i have to write

-what is the cultural significance of graffiti art?
I have learned about graffiti in the art form and vandalistic form. There are gang turf wars, and style wars. EVery person has an identifiable style and opinion. It is generally the people who own private property that gets drawn on that don't approve of graffiti, other people see it's beauty. It frustrates me that so many people are closed-minded and can't appreciate the incredible talent these people have.

My idea for my senior project is to have a free art board for people to spray on. I would like a professional to teach people about this art and kids in a middle school art class.

-my goals for friday: contact the middle school and make arrangements for allowing a professional graffiti artist come and teach/ contact green albany and make arrangements for possible art wall that artists come to spray on

No comments:

Post a Comment